Be the first to live in one of these two beautifully designed and individually crafted luxury 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhouses.
Designed by acclaimed Brighton Architect Jeff Umansky and built by renowned Master Builder Adam Banney of Adam Construction Co.
You'll undoubtedly be impressed by the meticulous attention to detail and high-end finishes.
- Sun drenched living and dining entertaining areas with large double glazed sliding doors opening to courtyards and gardens
- Generous sized bedrooms, mesmerizing alcove window detailing, custom matt black robes, master with WIR and en-suite, including over-sized shower with overhead rainfall function
- Epicurean kitchens with luxury Bosch appliances, stone bench-tops, darkened mirror splash back, LED strip lighting, matt surface cabinetry featuring soft closing mechanisms
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling porcelain stone tiles, matt black joinery, stone bench-tops, matt black tapware and in-wall toilet suites
- Environmentally sustainable building design with a Six-Star Energy rating
- Reverse heating and cooling, three phase power, feature lighting, European laundry, built in clothes-line, instantaneous hot water system, secure garage parking, water tank, plenty of storage and much more.
- Landscape design by Urbis Melbourne Design Studio.
This is a very rare opportunity to live in a truly stunning quality home, in a coveted beachside pocket, just moments from the vibrant Como Parade precinct and one of Melbourne's finest beaches.
You'll want for nothing more this summer!