Sales and Rentals Update
Face-to-face auctions and open for inspections have been banned once again across metropolitan Melbourne.
From midnight on Wednesday, July 8, as the state government attempts to bring rising coronavirus rates under control.
Remote auctions and inspections by appointment will be allowed to continue.
Prior to Inspecting a sale or rental property
- Please lodge your full application via 1Form (Rentals only)
Please do not make a private appointment to inspect a property if you have the following symptoms : -
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- If you have travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- If you have or may have a suspected case of COVID 19
Please cancel your appointment on the day if you have any of these symptoms.
During your Inspection
- Please use hand sanitizer which will be available upon all inspections.
- Please practice social distancing ie 1.5m at all times
- Do not touch anything within the home. Our agent will open cupboards, draws, robes etc prior to the viewing.
- Only one person at a time can inspect plus the agent
- Face Masks must be worn at all times during inspections
Sales and Rental Updates
The national cabinet are in continued discussions with the REIV (Real Estate Institute of Victoria) we will update any changes as they are notified to us.
Please agree to these conditions and confirm your appointment via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org example as below.
I agree to the following COVI19 property inspection guidelines and would like to inspect
on / /2020 at .